Out of school hours fees and Child Care Subsidy (CCS)

Elermore Vale and Hillsborough OOSH are both accredited out of school hours child care centres. Families who meet the requirements may be entitled for child care assistance to subsidy from Centrelink.

Contact our centre manager for more information.


An annual fee of $30 per family is to be paid before your child or children commence at our centres.
Our fees as at July 2019 are as follows:
Before school care
Permanent booking $21.50
Casual Booking $23.00
After school care
Permanent booking $26.00
Casual Booking $27.00
Vacation care
Short day session (5 hours) $32.00
Long day session (6:30AM–6:00PM) $51.50
Vacation care and pupil free day $55.00
We also offer transport to and from school at $1 per family, per trip. So, whether you have 1, 2 or more children attending, the charge is the same.

Payment of Fees

To secure your place your fees must be paid 2 weeks prior to your child commencing care.

We accept EFTPOS and direct deposit payments, for your convenience. If you would like to make your payment by these means, please see staff or refer to the bottom of your invoice. If you would like to pay by cash, please hand it to the designated staff member in an envelope. Collect your payment envelopes from your centre and on payment, you will be given a receipt. Invoices are for information purposes only and will be placed in your child's folder for you to collect. For permanent bookings, we can send your invoice by email.

If you would like to set up direct debit with Hillsborough OOSH, click here for our direct debit request form or if you would like to set up direct debit with Elermore Vale OOSH, click here and please return the forms to the service.

Outstanding Fees

You will appreciate that the number of childcare places at Hillsborough OOSH and Elermore Vale OOSH are restricted and there is a waiting list. Consequently, if your fees are still outstanding by Friday at 9.30 am in the week your child attends one of our centres you will be given a reminder notice. If your fees are not immediately paid in full your child may be excluded from care and their place given to another family on the waiting list. Unpaid accounts will be passed on to a debt collection agency. You will be responsible for all collection and legal costs involved.

Additional Fees for the Late Collection of Your Child

Please make sure you collect your child before 6 o'clock in the evening. If you are late in picking up your child, we will have to pay staff overtime. Not only that, it inconveniences our staff, who have families and children of their own. Late collection after 6:00 pm will incur an extra fee of $10.00 per 5 minutes.

It is essential that you contact your centre if for any reason you cannot collect your child on time. We will call you if you are 10 minutes late to find out your expected arrival time. Failing that your emergency contacts will be phoned and asked to collect your child. If you have not collected your child by 6:30 pm and we cannot reach you or your emergency contact it becomes a mandatory reporting issue and we will inform the Department of Community Services.

Child Care Benefit (CCS) and the Child Care Management System (CCMS)
Both of our out of school hours centres are approved to offer CCS through the CCMS system. This means you no longer need to link your child to our service through Centrelink. If you have not received CCS before you will need to check your eligibility.

Prior to your child's enrolment, you will need to complete and lodge an application form with Centrelink. We appreciate that government applications can be complicated and are happy to help you through the processes.

If you know you are eligible to receive CCS you will need to show our centre:
  • Enrolling guardian's CRN (customer reference number) and date of birth
  • Enrolling child's CRN (customer reference number) and date of birth
  • Proof of immunisation history statement

Additional information about child care assistance, Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and the Childcare Management System (CCMS) can be found at the government's website.